Anna University of Technology has announced the review procedure for the students who applied for photocopy of the answer sheets for examinations conducted by November/December 2011.
1. Only the candidates who have applied for the photocopy of the answer script are
eligible for applying for review. There is no restriction on the GRADE obtained by
2. The answer script is to be valued and justified by the faculty member of a
college, who has handled the subject, and he/she should recommend for
review with the breakup of marks for each question.
3. The application for review should be forwarded by the Principal along with the
requisition of the student with proper justification of the faculty member
concerned on or before 28.03.2012.
4. The fee for review is Rs.3,000/- and it should be paid in the form of demand draft
drawn in favour of the Controller of Examinations, Anna University of
Technology Chennai, Chennai – 113.
5. If a candidate gets higher grade in review, the higher grade will be declared as
the final grade. Only such candidates are eligible for refund of sum of Rs.3,000/-.
6. The refund will be made to the candidate through the Principal of the College in
the form of demand draft drawn in the name of the candidate.
1. The Principals are requested to forward only the genuine representations of the
candidates who have obtained the photocopy of the answer script to the
Controller of Examinations for further review.
2. The last date for forwarding the review request is 28.03.2012.
Click here to read the circular from Anna University of Technology