OFFICE OF THE CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS
ANNA UNIVERSITY :: CHENNAI – 25
REVALUATION PROCEDURE APRIL/MAY 2012
B.E./B.Tech. (EIGHTH SEMESTER) EXAMINATIONS
1. All the candidates irrespective of the GRADE secured in the University
Examinations can apply for Revaluation.
2. To apply, a student can opt for any one of the following two options:
Option 1: Apply for Revaluation only with a fee of Rs.400/- perscript.
Option 2: Apply for Photocopy–cum–Revaluation with a fee of Rs.700/- per script.
3. Only Candidates who have applied for Photocopy-cum-Revaluation are eligible
for the Review for their answer script (by remitting the prescribed fee) only
after the Publication of the Revaluation Results, if not satisfied with the revalued
results. Those who have applied only for Revaluation are not eligible for the
review of their answer scripts. The details of the Review Procedure will be
announced along with their revaluation results.
4. Photocopying and Revaluation work are being carried out simultaneously. If
any discrepancy is noticed in the valuation after getting the Photocopy, the
same may be brought to the notice of the Controller of Examinations through
their respective Colleges within 3 days from the date of receipt of the
5. Separate application has been prescribed for Revaluation and
Photocopy-cum-Revaluation. The applications may be obtained from the Office
of the Principal of the College.
The last date for applying for Revaluation is 06-07-2011 and the students can apply from 29-06-2012 onwards.
- CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS